This calculator calculates number of floor tiles required to cover a room of given size along with skirting.
- First calculate total room area : Length X Breadth
- Calculate skirting perimeter : 2 (Room Length + Room Breadth) – Door Width
- Calculate Skirting Area : Skirting perimeter X Skirting height
- Total area : Room Floor Area + Skirting Area
- Calculate single tile area : Tile Length X Tile Breadth
- Theoretical Tiles Required : Total Area / Single Tile Area
- Add wastage percentage to get actual tiles requirement